Saturday, July 5, 2014

Poetically Beautiful


What is beauty? What is poetry? Both of these are what we want to make it. No defined answer. No exact description. Being poetically beautiful has no definition It is looking in the mirror and loving the image you see, poetically. I am poetically beautiful because of my brown, sun kissed skin. My cotton frizzy hair. The mysterious nature-placed moles and beauty marks. Ten to be exact. The fluff of my tummy. The excessive bra meat. I am poetically beautiful due to my delicate, sexy lips. What I see as beautiful is also what I see as poetic. My features are extensions of my DNA and my DNA is poetically beautiful. What is your poetic beauty?

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully Written. You will positively impact the lives off girls and women as you continue writing powerful words of encouragement and deliverance. Reach their hearts and minds, change will follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Auntie! That is exactly what I want to do! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so proud to be your mom. Continue to use your gift to encourage others. ~mom~

    ReplyDelete